I just found this amazing website article on this amazing fact! The most expensive coffee in the world is made from the poop of a civet!! YES!
A civet is a small nocturnal animal from Asia and Africa, mostly in the tropical regions. These mostly feed on coffee beans. People collect the coffee beans that comes out with the poop and dry it. It is then processed to form coffee.
You can't even believe the price of civet coffee. It costs $700 per kg!
No offence but who pays $700 for poop coffee?
Kopi luwak (Indonesian pronunciation: [ˈkopi ˈlu.aʔ]), or civet coffee, is coffee that includes partially digested coffee cherries, eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). Fermentation occurs as the cherries pass through a civet's intestines, and after being defecated with other fecal matter, they are collected. - Source: Wikipedia!
OK.... I want to make a confession- I actually want to try it! I just want to see if it has the poop flavour in it ;-)
This is how I make coffee:
P.S. It tastes amazing and it is very easy.
I love Starbucks like many others but I can't go there every now and then. And I LOVE coffee. So I did some research, used my brain, tried and failed many times and came up with this amazing recipe to make cold coffee like Starbucks.
This recipe is so good and it keeps you refreshed during summer and you can even make a hot version to enjoy during winter. I like the cold version better but many like hot drinks better. So let's get started with this yummy drink.
1. First of all, you need milk, obviously
2. Coffee powder- I am using 'Nescafe'
3. ice cubes
5.You can also use any creamer- Optional
Preparation time-5 mins
makes one cup
1. In a blender, add a cup of milk. Make sure it is not very hot. It should be mild or cold.
2. Add a block of ice in it.
3. Then, add a teaspoon of coffee powder (depending on how strong you want it to be)
4. add 4 teaspoons of sugar (again depending on how sweet you want it)
5. Finally, add a tablespoon of Nutella for the twist in the recipe.
This makes the coffee taste better.
6. The last step is to blend it all together until it becomes nice and frothy.
Pour it into a glass and enjoy sipping it with a straw.
BUY YOUR FAVORITE COFFEE ONLINE
You can also add more ice cubes to the glass to keep it cool.
There are many other recipes but according to me this one is the easiest and also the best.