Christmas is here! The most stressful thing on Christmas is to give a perfect gift to everyone. Honestly, if someone gave me a box of dog treats or some other interesting gift which is actually for my dog and not for me, I would be pretty happy! So I came up with a few Christmas gift ideas that you can give to pet-lovers. You can also buy these gifts for your pet! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
1. Dog Treats: Get this absolutely Free e-book with Kindle Unlimited Edition and make your own treats for your dear pet: Easy Homemade Dog Treat Recipes: Fun Homemade Dog Treats for the Busy Pet Lover (Dog Training and Dog Care Series Book 2)
This book is a wonderful collection of recipes for making dog treats at your own home for a happy dog. The recipes use natural, organic, and pantry items and suggestions. What's more is that some of these are easy and no-oven recipes like Tasty Coconut Clusters, Jingle Bell Holiday Cookies, Bacon Lovers Peanut Butter Treats, Banana Peanut Dog Birthday Party Cake, Sweet Potato Softies, Tasty Tuna Training Treats, Hypoallergenic Dog Treats. If you are a cooking enthusiast like me, this book is the best. Bake something for your dog these Christmas holidays and shove happiness in everyone's faces!
2. Dog Coats: These have been on the hike recently and they are just amazing! They are comfortable for your pooch as it is winter and it looks adorable. You can find them on amazon. There are such cute designs and I bet everyone will go 'Awww!' when they look at your pet. You can get your pet so look classy, cute, funny, fancy or just make him/her wear an ugly christmas sweater and cuddle while watching movies. The one below is waterproof and also has an opening to connect the leash. It also has a clip-on hoodie for the rainy nights.
3. Dog Toys: Another obvious one. All dogs need and love toys as much as they love their food. It is their companion at all times. But one disadvantage is that it is very hard to find the perfect toy for a particular dog. There are many times when we buy very costly toys for Angel and it is destroyed in a few seconds and it goes waste. So depending on the type of dog you have, you must choose a toy that will be perfect for Christmas.
4. Dog Beds: Dogs love beds too. They must feel comfortable while sleeping and they need a place where they can have their 'me time'. There are so many dog beds available that may be a very nice gift! It is especially necessary if you don't allow your dog to sleep with you on the bed because it gets very cold in winter and I don't think any dog should sleep on the cold floor.
5. Kong Toys: These are one of my most trusted dog products. We bought one for Angel 4 years ago and it is still being used. ( the ONLY toy that is so old but still in use). These are a bit costly but they are surely worth it. There are many shapes and sizes and this should also be choosed on the basis of the size and age of your dog.
6. Dog Grooming Products: These might not sound like a good gift but it is a product that will surely come in use. This is an essential product and that person will really be thankful to you when you buy this. Many people never think of buying this and usually end up buying toys. But if you don't know what kind of toy the dog likes then this is a fool-proof gift that if not the dog, it will surely make the pet-parent happy.
7. Dog Bathing Accessories: These are also similar to grooming products and come in handy. Believe me, they make grooming and bathing so much easier. We comb Angel with the brush when she is wet and scrub her with soap using the glove below.
We use these exact same products and we are very happy with them. We have used them throughout Angel's life.
8. LED Collars: These are not so necessary but it surely grabs a lot of attention to your dog from strangers and makes heads turn. Even we have an LED collar and now people have started calling her 'Glowing Angel' because of the collar. Even random strangers who are never interested in dogs, look at Angel and smile or give her a little affection. So that's the reason why this might be the perfect gift if the dog or the owner love attention. It is also useful if they go on hikes or treks at night.
If you want to win the heart of someone and that person is a dog lover, make sure you buy something nice for them. I know how stressful it is so I made this blog post. Hope you enjoyed it and hope it was helpful. If you have a dog but you don't know anyone who loves dogs, buy one of these items as a Christmas present for your pet! I am very sure that your pet will like it as I have given all the links to the most trusted websites and products and I have bought almost all these products and I know that they are good. Enjoy your life and enjoy this Christmas vacation and have fun. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Peace!