This is a very easy DIY dog cake recipe I picked up from the internet while searching for how to make a doggie birthday cake recipe as Angel turned 3 years and I thought I would give her a surprise pupcake. Its fast and tasty too since it has all the ingredients that Angel's loves. It took me less than 2 hours to prepare, mix, and bake.
1. 2 cups of wheat flour
2 Shredded carrots - 1 Cup
3 Honey - 1/2 cup
4 Vegetable oil - 1/2 cup
5 Peanut butter - 1/2 cup
6 Baking powder - 2 tsp
7 Vanilla - 1 tsp
8 Mashed banana - 1 cup
9 Eggs - 2 Nos.
10 Yoghurt - Frosting
11 Doggie treats or biscuits for decoration
1. Mix flour and baking power in a bowl and keep.
2. Mix rest of the ingredients one by one in a separate bowl and whisk thoroughly.
3. Once done, mix slowly in portions the flour mix making sure that there are no lumps. If the dough becomes hard, you may add a bowl of milk just enough to get a good consistency.
4. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees centigrade and bake for 30 to 40 min.
5. Finally, decorate the cake using greek yoghurt and doggie treats. Yummy cake is ready for celebrating your doggie's birthday!!!
The cake turned out to be baked very nicely and Angel sure loved it !!!