Hey folks, I just made two mason jar DIY Christmas gifts for my BFFs. These can be awesome Happy New Year gifts as well. These are mason jar snowman and mason jar Santa Claus. These simple yet awesome looking Christmas gifts are so cute and nice to be given as goodies to your friends, and relatives during this festive season. It is so simple and still looks so beautiful that even kids will be able to do it and love it as a gift :-) Do try this quick and easy mason jar diy gift idea for gifting this Christmas. You can choose anything you like to fill in the mason jar. Keep in mind only the fact that snowman needs white colored goodies and Santa - red.
Materials required for this super easy DIY Mason Jar gift are:
1. Two Mason jars with lids without holes.
2. For snowman - White colored candies, toffees, marshmallows, cotton candy, anything goes...
3. For Santa - Red colored candies or other goodies.
4. Three large black buttons.
5. Red and black ribbon, white lace, and a silver colored buckle (you can cut out a buckle using silver foam paper too - like I did)
6. Hot glue gun or something to stick the buttons and ribbons on to the mason jar.
Watch this video to see how I made these awesome gifts for my friends.
I hope you enjoy making these wonderful and easy mason jars as gifts for your friends. I am sure your friends will love it. Mine loved it too! Peace.