Ever wondered what your dog would tell you if it could talk? Here are some of the things your dog wishes you knew:
1. You are my first love and my last - unconditionally!
2. Love me, pet me, cuddle me - I love those belly rubs.
3. Please stay with me - Don't leave me alone all day long.
3. Please don't beat me - I can't do things that you can't teach me.
4. Please feed me well and healthy - your love in my food causes me gain more weight.
5. Help me stay healthy - exercise me, walk me, play with m...
Christmas is here! The most stressful thing on Christmas is to give a perfect gift to everyone. Honestly, if someone gave me a box of dog treats or some other interesting gift which is actually for my dog and not for me, I would be pretty happy! So I came up with a few Christmas gift ideas that you can give to pet-lovers. You can also buy these gifts for your pet! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
I always wanted Angel to become a show dog. Even her parents were golden retriever show dogs and they had won many awards. I wanted this family tradition to keep going by training my golden retriever dog at home. I don't have so much time to train her because of school and stuff but surely I will do it some day. All this got into my head because of an incident.
I was causally doing my school work and Angel started barking. She was doing that mostly because she had a lot of energy in her and she...
If you take care of your pooch and want to give the best to him/her, read on!Humans include dogs in almost everything. From gossiping and going on vacations to having a personalised spa day, they are part of our everyday life. So, don't you think that they need to celebrate halloween too? If you don't know what to make them wear, read on and buy one of these outfits! They will surely make all the humans smile! 1. Guitar Player
Ever wondered how your pet would look as a cowboy? This is an amazing...